Life goes through a constant change. More than thrice in our life we end up in a completely new place with completely strange faces. What do we do then? Of course start our life over. The first step: Make friends.
When? With whom? How? Here is your answer.
- Hurry. You need to know a lot of people to decide whom you want to hang outwith. Start socializing.
- What is the starting point? Observe. First appearance tells you a lot about people. Not everything. But a lot.
- Straight back. Long strides. Here comes a person who is confident in herself.
- Too much amount of make-up. Well………
- After you have found the person to tart interacting with, well- start interacting.
- Basic questions and small talk end very soon. Try talking about your interests. Say you love Anime. Why not mention it?Maybe you can be excited about one topic together.
- Move on. Still lot of people to talk to.
- Finally if you find someone who understands what you mean to say or who feels the same way as you do or you can agree to disagree with, then know that you have found your companion.
- Have a merry time.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIFE LONG FRIENDSHIP AND TO-DO FRIEND
Your LLF and you have comfortable silence while your TDF may speak more or less than
Your LLF does not need to question you too much while your TDF may disturb you with questioning.
You know your fight with your LLF will be over soon while you cam’t say the same about TDF.
You may be jealous of your LLF and tell her so. You can’t tell your TDF the same thing.
Your LLF and you act and think very similarly. No one need to dominate the other. Same is not true with TDF where one usually dominates and the shyer one suffers.
“One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.“-Lucius Annaeus Seneca
“Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.“- Albert Camus
Well, do tell me if yo have any advice to add to these.
Share your experiences of making new friends.